Roof panel PWS-D1)
Having launched an innovative panel production line, we can finally offer the PWS-D roof sandwich panel, characterized by full lock and profile compatibility with the PW PUR-D / PIR-D polyurethane-core roof panel.
The PWS-D panel is intended for roofs and roofing. The core of the panel comprises expanded polystyrene of 12,5 kg/m3 which is produced by our own factory. PWS-D sandwich panels are characterized by superb thermal insulation and low weight.
In particular PWS-D panels can be applied in:
- Industrial buildings,
- Store houses and logistic centres,
- Coldrooms and freezers,
- Commercial buildings and offices,
- Food industry facilities,
- Agricultural objects
- Sport halls.
The modular width of the PWS-D panel is 1050 mm. The lengths of PWS-D panels are from 2000 to 10000 mm and their available thicknesses are: 80, 100, 120, 150, 200 mm. The technical parameters ad properties of the panels are presented in the following table.
|modular width [mm]||1050|
|length2) [mm]||2000 ÷ 10000|
|heat transfer coefficient Uc [W/m2K]||0,45||0,37||0,31||0,25||0,19|
|roof resistance to external fire||Broof(t1)|
|anti-corrosive protection||external C1, C2, C3 (C4 ÷ C5)4) , internal A1 (A2 ÷ A5)4)|
|organic coatings||SP 25,PU,AGRO, FOOD SAFE and other4)|
|external facing||galvanized sheet 0,5 ÷ 0,6 mm5)|
|internal facing||galvanized sheet 0,5 ÷ 0,6 mm5)|
|available profiles||external facing T; internal facing L, R6, G6)|
|insulating core||expanded polystyrene EPS of 12,5 kg/m3|
|application||non-continuous application on roofs and roof covers|
1) Minimum Production Quantity (MPQ) is from 500 m2 up to 1000 m2 and depends on thickness of the panel. In order to verify production possibilities of specific order please contact our Customer Service or Sales Representative.
2) length depends on the color of the external facing and the thickness of the panel
3) average weight of a sandwich panel with 0,5 mm outer facing, including product tolerance
4) organic coat selected on the basis of durability and application conditions. Coat selection is carried out
through environmental assessment and basing on an environmental questionnaire completed by the Client,
approved by the steel manufacturer and Paneltech
5) other steel types are selected according to application conditions and approved by Paneltech
6) panels with G – smooth or R – groove facing may include micro-waving, which can affect the aesthetic appeal of the product
which is classified as fully compliant with EN 14509, annex D
Available facing profiles
T – trapez (external)
L – linear (internal)
R – groove (internal)
|G – smooth (internal)|