Sliding coldroom and freezer doors- DPK
The structure of the door ensures its strength, durability and high insulation properties thanks to polyurethane foam core (PUR) injected at high pressure.
Doors are outstandingly suitable for restaurants, food stores and markets and food processing facilities, e.g. in meat, poultry, milk, fish processing facilities, confectioners and bakeries- in every place, where exceptional hygiene, thermal insulation and durability is required.
- Made of envelope bent steel;
- Filled with polyurethane foam of at least 40 kg/m³ density;
- Available thicknesses:
- 60mm, 80mm –coldroom doors
- 100mm, 120mm – freezer doors.
- Equipped with FERMOD gasket;
- Standard finish of door coating:
- acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301, 0.8 mm thick, with mat surface 2B
- galvanized steel sheet 0.75mm thick, coated with polyester paint other than white (RAL 9010);
Overlay Frame (not decreasing the door opening):
- Standard finish of frame:
- acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301; 1.5mm thick;
- galvanized steel sheet, coated with polyester paint in white (RAL 9010)
- frame filled with polyurethane foam;
- Additionally, freezer door frame and threshold are equipped in heating system (heating cable, 230V, 40W/rm)
- FERMOD lock is equipped with patent insert, with possibility of emergency opening from the inside, even if the door is locked (safe lock)
- FERMOD suspension system, aluminium rail- lightweight type;
- FERMOD suspension system, galvanized steel rail- heavyweight type.
- Untypical finish of door coating:
- acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301, 0.8 mm thick, with grinded surface 4N or grained-finished
- made of galvanized steel sheet, coated with polyester paint in white (RAL 9010);
- polyester laminate in RAL 9016, with acid-proof stainless framing, type 1.4301.
- Availability to produce door with and without a threshold (lower element is installed in the floor)
- Execution of acid-proof stainless steel rail, type 1.4301
- Door adjusted to top railway system
- Flashings of the opening.
- stainless round window of Ø280mm;
- PVC round window of Ø300mm;
- window in a different shape and dimension (special enquiry);
- execution of opening for an individual glazing.
Example of inquiry/order:
|type of doors||type of finish||type of material||accessories||thickness of door leaf [mm]||opening direction|
|S – standard||L – polyester||F – FERMOD||60, 80 – coldroom doors
100, 120 – freezer doors
|K – PREMIUM||L – polyester
N – stainless
|F – FERMOD||60, 80 – coldroom doors
100, 120 – freezer doorse
DPK-NF 60 – Premium coldroom sliding door, door leaf thickness 60mm, stainless steel finish, FERMOD accessories, direction of opening to the right.