Standard sliding gas-tight doors- DPSG
CA is regarded as the best technology to store fruits and vegetables.
In standard coldrooms fruits are stored in normal atmosphere containing 21% of oxygen and 0% of carbon dioxide. Whereas in the controlled atmosphere the contents of oxygen is below 3% and the content of carbon dioxide is below 5%. This leads to prolongation of fruits and vegetables store period without losing their commercial quality.
- Made of sandwich panel with polyisocyanurate PIR core in the frame of steel channel section – acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301;
- Available thicknesses: 80mm;
- Equipped with FERMOD gasket.
- Standard finish of door coating: galvanized steel sheet 0.4mm-0.6mm thick, coated with polyester paint in white (RAL 9010). The sheet is covered with organic protective coatings, resistant to corrosion;
- Ball valve, one for nitrogen or oxygen filling, the other in order to take samples from the room atmosphere;
- Clamps to ensure door leaf tightness.
Overlay Frame (not decreasing the door opening):
- Standard finish of frame:
- acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301; 1.5mm thick;
- galvanized steel sheet, coated with polyester paint in white (RAL 9010).
- frame filled with polyurethane foam;
- RAHRBACH lock is equipped with patent insert, with possibility of emergency opening from the inside, even if the door is locked (safe lock);
- FERMOD suspension system, aluminium rail- lightweight type;
- FERMOD suspension system, galvanized steel rail- heavyweight type;
- Untypical finish of door coating: galvanized steel sheet, coated with polyester paint other than white (RAL 9010).
- Availability to produce door with and without a threshold (lower element is installed in the floor);
- Execution of acid-proof stainless steel rail, type 1.4301
- Flashings of the opening;
- lockable revision window, dimensions 580×810 equipped with patent insert with possibility of emergency opening from the inside even if the door is locked (safe lock).