Universal hinged door- DRU type
The door structure makes them very strong; they have high insulation properties because the door core is made of polyurethane PUR foam injected at high pressure
- Made of envelope bent steel;
- Filled with polyurethane foam of at least 40 kg/m³ density;
- Available thickness: 50mm;
- Standard finish of door coating
- acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301, 0.8 mm thick, with mat surface 2B;
- galvanized steel sheet 0.75mm thick, coated with polyester paint other than white (RAL 9010).
- Standard finish of frame:
- acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301; 1.5mm thick;
- galvanized steel sheet, coated with polyester paint in white (RAL 9010)
- lock with patent insert;
- handle or know made of stainless, acid-proof steel, type 1.4301;
- Hinges made of acid-proof stainless steel type 1.4301. Thanks to door lifting option during opening and closing the hinges prevent the lower gasket from friction;
- bolt in double-leaf door.
- Untypical finish of door coating:
- acid-proof stainless sheet, type 1.4301, 0.8 mm thick, with grinded surface 4N or grained-finished;
- galvanized steel sheet, coated with polyester paint other than white (RAL 9010);
- polyester laminate in RAL 9016, with acid-proof stainless framing, type 1.4301.
- Flashings of the opening
- stainless round window of Ø280mm;
- PVC round window of Ø300mm;
- window in a different shape and dimension (special enquiry);
- execution of opening for an individual glazing.
- Panic lock with push rod
- Ventilation bar
- Availability to produce door with and without a threshold (lower element is installed in the floor).
Example of inquiry/order:
|type of doors||type of finish||type of material||thickness of door leaf [mm]||opening direction|
universal hinged door
|K – Premium||L – polyester
N – stainless
DRU-L-50– UNIVERSAL PREMIUM HINGED DOORS, 50mm thick, polyester paint finish, right