Wall panel with hidden joint PWW-SU1)
The panels are used to construct external walls and internal partitions in the single- or multiple-span shell structure. The panels can be installed both vertically and horizontally. The core of the panel comprises mineral wool of 100 kg/m3 . Thanks to their properties, i.e. high fire-resistance parameters, the panels can be used to construct buildings with high fire ratings.
In particular PWW-SU / PWW-SU lite panels can be applied in:
- Industrial buildings,
- Store houses and logistic centres,
- Commercial buildings and offices,
- Food industry facilities,
- Agricultural objects
- Sport halls.
The panels can be executed both in standard modular width of 1050 mm, and in non-standard sizes: 1000 mm. The lengths of PWW-SU panels are from 2000 to 10000 mm and their available thicknesses are: 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 160, 180, 200 mm. The technical parameters ad properties of the panels are presented in the following table.
|modular width [mm]||1050 (optionally 1000)|
|length2) [mm]||2000 ÷ 10000|
|weight3) for PWW-SU [kg/m2]||14,4||16,4||18,4||20,4||23,4||24,4||26,4||28,4|
|heat transfer coefficient
Uc for PWW-SU [W/m2K]
|acoustic insulation Rw [dB]||31|
|reaction to fire||A2-s1,d0|
|wall resistance to external fire4)||NRO|
|PWW-SU wall fire rating5)||NPD||EI 30 (o<->i)5)||EI 60 (o<->i)5)|
|anti-corrosive protection||external C1, C2, C3 (C4 ÷ C5)6), internal A1 (A2 ÷ A5)6)|
|organic coatings||SP 25, PU, AGRO, FOOD SAFE and other6)|
|external facing||galvanized sheet 0,5 ÷ 0,6 mm7)|
|internal facing||galvanized sheet 0,5 ÷ 0,6 mm7)|
|available profiles||external facing L, ML, MF, G8); internal facing L, R8), G8)|
|insulating core||rock, inflammable mineral wool with a lamella fiber structure
|application||non-continuous application on external walls and as wall cladding, on
the structural parts of walls and ceilings
|wall application layout||vertical or horizontal|
1) Minimum Production Quantity (MPQ) is from 300 m2 up to 500 m2 and depends on thickness of the panel. In order to verify production possibilities of specific order please contact our Customer Service or Sales Representative.
2) length depends on the color of the external facing and the thickness of the panel
3) average weight of a sandwich panel with 0.5 mm outer facing, including product tolerance
4) fire rating concerning the propagation of fire by the wall when the fire acts towards the outside.
This property applies to the Polish territory only and is not CE-marked.
5) for more details on the General Terms of Sale and Delivery, go to www.paneltech.pl
6) organic coat selected on the basis of durability and application conditions. Coat selection is carried out through
environmental assessment and basing on an environmental questionnaire completed by the Client, approved
by the steel manufacturer and Paneltech
7) other steel types are selected according to application conditions and approved by Paneltech
8) panels with G – smooth or R – groove facing may include micro-waving, which can affect the aesthetic appeal
of the product which is classified as fully compliant with EN 14509, annex D
Available facing profiles
MF – microwave (external)
ML – microlinear (external)
G – smooth (external/internal)
R – groove (internal)
L – linear (external/internal)