Coldroom panels PW PIR-CH
The panel can be installed both vertically and horizontally. Panel edges are custom-cut, and thus provide a very low coefficient of linear distribution of thermal conductivity of the joint, and thus guarantee complete water-tightness and vapor-tightness.
In particular the PW PIR-CH can be applied in:
- Industrial buildings,
- Coldrooms and freezers,
- Store houses,
- Food industry facilities,
- Agricultural objects.
The panels can be executed both in standard modular width of 1130 mm, and in non-standard sizes: 1050 and 1000 mm. The lengths of PW PIR-CH panels are from 2000 to 15800 mm and their available thicknesses are: 120, 160, 180, 200 mm. The technical parameters ad properties of the panels are presented in the following table.
|modular width [mm]||1130 (optionally 1000 or 10501))|
|length2) [mm]||2000 ÷ 15800|
|heat transfer coefficient Uc [W/m2K]||0,18||0,14||0,12||0,11|
|acoustic insulation Rw [dB]||26|
|reaction to fire||B-s1,d0|
|wall resistance to external fire4)||NRO|
|wall fire rating 5)||EI 30 (o<->i)5)|
|anti-corrosive protection||external C1, C2, C3 (C4 ÷ C5)6) , internal A1 (A2 ÷ A5)6)
|organic coatings||SP 25, PU, AGRO, FOOD SAFE and other6)|
|external facing||galvanized sheet 0,5 ÷ 0,6 mm7)|
|internal facing||galvanized sheet 0,4 ÷ 0,5 mm7)|
|available profiles||external facing L, ML, MF, MR8), G9) ; internal facing L, R9), G9)|
|insulating core||rigid foam of 40 kg/m3 in total density and with enclosed PIR (polyisocyanurate) cells|
|application||non-continuous application on external walls and as wall cladding, on the structural parts of walls and ceilings|
|wall application layout||vertical or horizontal|
1) Minimum Production Quantity (MPQ) for modular width 1050 mm is 1000m2 and depends on thickness of the panel. In order to verify production possibilities of specific order please contact our Customer Service or Sales Representative.
2) length depends on the color of the external facing and the thickness of the panel
3) average weight of a sandwich panel with 0.5 mm outer facing, including product tolerance
4) fire rating concerning the propagation of fire by the wall when the fire acts towards the outside.
This property applies to the Polish territory only and is not CE-marked.
5) for more details on the General Terms of Sale and Delivery, go to www.paneltech.pl
6) organic coat selected on the basis of durability and application conditions. Coat selection is carried out through
environmental assessment and basing on an environmental questionnaire completed by the Client, approved
by the steel manufacturer and Paneltech
7) other steel types are selected according to application conditions and approved by Paneltech
8) detailed information on the MR – microgroove facing type will be provided at individual request
9) panels with G – smooth or R – groove facing may include micro-waving, which can affect the aesthetic appeal
of the product which is classified as fully compliant with EN 14509, annex D
Available facing profiles
MF – microwave (external)
ML -microlinear (external)
G – smooth (internal/external)
MR – microgroove (external)
R – groove (internal)
L – linear (internal/external)